|Triton Spaceworks Assembly Corporation|
Various Industries secretly connected to the Stargate Program
Multiple High-Tech Corporations
"To develop advanced technologies for Earth's defense and exploration of science."
|Chronological and political information|
May 5, 2010
The Department of Homeworld Security has worked strenuously with private military contractors over the years in order to keep an aura of complete and total secrecy around the Stargate. Since corporation leaders were only able to share a certain amount of information with company employees, the DHS coordinated and set up a privately owned corporation run by multiple high-tech industries to work on the technologies required by DHS programs, including small essentials and instruments such as locator beacons and experimental weapons created in Area 51.
The companies that make up the Triton Spaceworks Assembly Corporation are:
- The General Dynamics Corporation
- The Northrop Grumman Corporation
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
- BAE Systems
Organizations Within TSACEdit
Smaller organizations within the Triton Spaceworks Assembly Corporation include:
- Storm Workshop Networks, which produces technologies pertaining to experimental military fire-arms and armor/suit protection.
- Includes products issued towards training devices and services, instrumentation, and navigation.
- Astrodrive Heavy Engineering, which is placed in charge of the creation of Earth’s fleet and other aerospace technologies,
- including the Midway Space Station. Astrodrive Heavy Engineering also receives access to armament and engine products for assembling.
- Applied Medical Technologies (formerly Devlin Medical Technologies), which produces Subcutaneous Locator Beacons and
- all other medical technologies required by the SGC.
- Electrotechnic Power Dynamics, which participates in the manufacturing and research of powerplant technology such as